Friday, April 24, 2020

Ramadan 1441 H

Ramadan kareem :)

This year's Ramadan surely would hit differently for all of us around the world because of the pandemic. There would be no gatherings in mosques for tarawikh prayers, no moreh, no bazaars, no breaking fast together with a group of people. We just need to stay at home until the lockdown/control order has been lifted. 

For me the one that impacted would be the tarawikh prayers in mosque. Usually my housemates and I would go together to mosque to join the prayers and sometimes on Friday we will go to Masjid Wilayah to have a slept over to join the tahajud prayers with the imam. (although actually I would do tahajud on my own and not following the jemaah because of personal reasons, :p). Bazaars not much because I'm not fond of crowded places therefore rarely go there.

Bless people who would be able to celebrate Ramadan with their family this year. Be strong to the students that still stuck at their university during Ramadan, and for the people who are working or stuck at their place outside of their hometown. We can do this!

I got an email from AAPlus for the bare minimum checklist calendar on what to do on this holy month. Sharing it here.


I think some of the list can be done every day, depends on yourself. This is just the bare minimum.

For me, might be less spending time on social media, finish the online course, finish the half read books and listen to more podcast about Ramadan and deen. Read the Quran together with the translation, check out your friends and family regularly, and writes more.. here or in journal. Finish the work although there's no deadline! Haha.

Have a bless Ramadan everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...