Wednesday, April 8, 2020

26

I am officially a 26-year-old woman.

But I still feel 20 by heart. Heh.

What is it like to be 26? I don't know, because this pandemic happens huhu.

Actually I'm so freaking out into turning 26 when 2020 comes. Lol. Merely because I feel like reaching nearer to 30 and the fact that I'm getting old and already pass 25 years old threshold. Okay, going to share a funny story happened earlier this year.

I was waiting for my sister to pick me up at LRT station, and there was a guy approaching me wanted to sell perfumes. As I declined, he tried to have some chit chat with me and asked how old I was? And I was like "25" and then started thinking back about my answer and coming to realisation that it's already 2020. "Eh, laaa saya dah 26 tahun ni!" Lol and I think the guy saw my astonished face upon the realisation, end up apologizing to me for asking about my age hahahaha. 

That's not the issue actually, it was just like it hit me at the moment that I'll turn 26 this year. That's all. Pity him.

I don't know what's to hope, let's just say I'm open for full surprise whatever comes to me this year. (Jika umur masih panjang, insya-Allah)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...