Monday, April 6, 2020

Activities During Movement Control Order

Day 20.

Our MCO was extended until 14 April. I think they will announce soon that the MCO would be extended again. Looking at the positive cases day by day, it would probably be the case.

So I just want to list down activities that I've been doing during this pandemic. Hoping that when this is over (hopefully), either I would be consistently doing the positive ones rather than just glued to my phone.

1. Social Medias

Okay. I totally glued to my phone on the first few weeks of the MCO. I was either on twitter or instagram, scrolling through the feed. I even download TikTok hahaha and I found out that the content, I mean the videos were so funny and enlightening. I even ditched instagram for tiktok haha by scrolling the timeline feed, I mean. (pss I even made several tiktok videos lol but private kayh).

Then I decided that I shouldn't do this all day long, not moving at all. So..

2. Online Course

Upon my friend's suggestion, I sign up for online course at coursera.org for Greek and Roman Mythology. Why? Because it's sound interesting haha. I always curious about greek gods and their history actually. That's why I was so tempted to sign up for this class. It was free if you don't want to 'officially' get their certificate at the end of the course.

There would be various of courses you can choose there from Data Science, Arts & Humanity, Social Science etc. You can explore and choose which courses you want to enroll. 

Hope that I would focus myself on learning through this course because I struggled to watch the lecture videos. Just survived like 3 videos so far for week 1. Yeahhh.

3. Subscribe to AAPlus

Okay so I subscribe this just yesterday. I follow Aida Azlin's Tuesday Love Letters since 2018, I think. It's almost 2 years now. So this time when she promoted through email about AAPlus, I didn't hesitate to subscribe and pay for the content monthly.

In order to surround myself with this positivity and knowledge during this pandemic, AAPlus's content are really good. You can check out at aaplus.co for more information about their online content. Specially for ladies out there who want to seek knowledge and for us to find something to keep us in check on spiritual level emotionally and mentally during this pandemic.

4. Exercise

I think this is the hardest part that I struggled to be consistent with hahaha. Okay, at least I tried to exercise weekly, but looking at how every day I rarely move from my bed and just sitting there all day long, I think it's better for me to exercise every day. At least before this I went to work I have to walk every day. Now I rarely moves. So it's better to workout every day. 

Haih. You don't want to gain extra weight right during this MCO, Hannah????!!

5. Netflix and Chill + Reading

I mean like this is totally a must every day?? Watching Netflix and searching for new movies and series to watch. But recently I have not much interest to watch anything. Like every movies and series that I watched, I watched it like half-finished. Didn't finish that one, and searched for another, repeat.

Same to my reading habits. I read one book, then stop in the middle, then move to another book. Repeat.

Sigh.

So now I just listen to podcast from AAPlus while hoping that maybe (most importantly) that my reading habit would catch up a bit.

That's all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...