Sunday, May 10, 2020

New Normal

17 Ramadan.

I think MCO is already ended. The one that we need to practice is the "new normal" which are the social distancing, avoid crowded places etc. Conditional MCO or CMCO.

Tak boleh balik kampung beraya. Sobs.

But I already made peace with myself for that. Sis is redha. You don't want to risk your parents and family if you unknowingly are the carrier of the virus. 

I think I feel slightly better experiencing MCO during Ramadan. I don't feel as restless and emotional as the first few weeks of MCO. Maybe I already adapting to it, and I can control my sleep cycle already. Recently I busied myself doing things during the day, and then have something to wait at the end of the day made me excited, that is iftar. And then performed tarawih together with my housemates. Video call with family sometimes after that. And doing the Daily Ramadan Challenge.

Last night my friend send me videos and pictures from a travelling vlog. And I said, "You know, even next year there would be no way for us to travel outside of the country." And we huhu-ed together. Even looking at travel pictures make me feel sad so much. And she was "Okay, jangan kahwin dalam masa 2 tahun ni ya." Hahahaha yes travel buddy!

This year would be the first time celebrating eid without family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...