Tuesday, December 31, 2019

End of 2019

Wow.

2019 marked my ups and down in my working career, mostly. I don't know what to expect in 2020 tho. Just hope than I can survive it, ameen. But it's beautiful that I got what I prayed for, alhamdulillah.

1st - once I wrote here that after chambering I wish to travel before I practice as a legal practitioner. Done! Hehe after I finished and called to the Bar I travel with my friends to Jakarta & Jogja (that's the end of 2018).

2nd - I manage to be unemployed for a few months. Then I got hired by my chambering's firm. Got to practice from February to June.

3rd - I got an offer from AGC, report myself on July.

4th - Transfer to another branch at the end of August. 

In a span of a year I was able to practice as a lawyer and as well entering into public service.

The only thing that is constant in my life is the single life hahaha. Wish 2020 to be a better year, ameen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...