Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Long Call Day

Alhamdulillah, I just got called to the Bar on 7th December 2018.

The one who I want to thank you the most are of course my parents ❤️, my siblings especially my sisters and my close friends who accompany me through this journey. Not to forget my Master, the other Partners of the firm and all the staffs who were very helpful and kind to me during my pupillage. May God bless all of you as a bunch of thank you is never enough.

Lawyered already, haha (or almost lawyered). I can’t wait to embark into this new journey.


Truth to be told, I actually still hesitated whether to practice as a lawyer or not. I found out that doing bankruptcy matters quite bored me, and I decided to try for general litigation next time perhaps.

“Hi, I’m Hannah, can you please hire me for an associate for your general litigation department please?” 🤣🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...