Sunday, July 5, 2015

Let. It. Go.

Ain't it funny.

For so many times I assured myself, that I'm ok with that, seriously. Definitely. I learned my lesson well, I guess. But then yeah, I thought I had move on, until last week, I affirmed myself, for this last time, that I want to let it all go. The past is past. I'm a realistic person. And if you have a good intention, be honest with me. If not, please be gone. I don't want to waste my time in guessing this and that. Don't leave people hanging, if you understand what I mean.



If Allah give me a long life to finish my studies and to pursue my dreams, then the between periods is for me to focus basically on that, for the next few years. I cannot make promises. I don't want to give a false hope either. I have other more important priorities, that is, to spend my time with my parents as a daughter, to practice in my field, and after a few years of working, I expect to pursue my master outside of Malaysia, if JPA willing again to sponsor my studies, inshaAllah.

But yeah, this is basically the plan, we never know how the outcomes according to His plan. I'm just striving as best as I could. The rest is solely rely to Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...